How can I move my Sky Box to another room without using cables
I want to move my sky box to another room in my house but I don't really want to be running new cables all over the place. Is there a way I can do this without extra cabling, maybe wirelessly?
It is not possible to move from room to room wirelessly.
Your 2 options are:
- Run a satellite cable from a quad LNB to both rooms and then just move the box between location
- this is the easiest and lowest cost solution
- but allows viewing in only 1 location
- Place the box in a single location and wirelessly beam the signal to a second location using a
- with either of the above it is possible to:
- view the picture in the second location
- change channel from the second location
Videos on how to install etc accompany each product available within the product page